Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wednesday, March 2, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard was home & took Kids to school while I got ready then I went to Taylors & went to Boise to Dr. in that half hr. it had snowed in Nampa till the roads were white & slick. Mrs Taylor droped us off at Dr. & went up town & we walked up & met her after & we had lunch & shoped around for material. Came home at 2:30 & went to bed & they woke me up at 6: We ate & I went back to bed until time to go to work Ivard left at 10:15 for Boise It was snowing & time we got over Caldwell way it was 2 or 3 in's deep. I nearly got my bumper hooked by Vie when she went to pass & skidded.

Gene went in & got hams & bacon we had cured. Ray cleaned house & got supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment