Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monday, March 14, 1960

Sunny - cold wind

I came home & took Kids to school Ivard had just got home & he fried bacon & we ate. I sorted cloths & washed my bedding & went to bed & Ivard washed cloths & tended Sis. He woke me up at noon & we made our bed & we went to bed Sis was asleep. when she woke up at 2: I got up & worked on relief society lesson.

Ivard got up & went after Kids & they went after Gene. Ray came home on bus & got supper. guy came & fixed leg on T.V. so its OK. so we will keep it.

We ate at 7: & Ray left for Mutual with neighbor, Pendleton. Gene did chores & went with Max. I went to bed at 7:30 with Ivard until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment