Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 15, 2010

Tuesday, March 15, 1960

Had a flat when we came out of work. Elna & I changed it.

cloudy - hard wind & rained

came home & took Kids to school & ate & read paper. Ivard had just got home. at 10: we took Jackie & went to bed but she didn't let us sleep much We got up at 12:30 & went in to bank & paid blls then Ivard droped me off at relief society, & Jackie, & I gave my lesson on Tom Paine. Ivard went to see about seed & got the tire I left this morning

He came & got us at 3:30 & we got Ray & came home & got Kids, they were nearly up to Fire station

I got books up & Ray got supper. Gene came just as Ivard was going after him. We ate at 6: & Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment