Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tuesday, March 1, 1960

Ivard started working at Boise

Cold last nite. I came home from work & made tea & read paper & went to bed at 10:30 with Ivard & Jackie.

I got up at 1: & got ready & Ivard & I & Jackie went to town in Pick-up & Ivard droped us off at relief society. I bore my Testimony. Ivard went & paid gas & fuel oil - went to bank. got hair cut & got oil filter on pick-up fixed. He picked us up at 3:45 & we went to Kotters & she cut Jackie & my hair short. came home & Kids were all home & Ray had supper ready. We ate & I went to bed & Ivard took Ray in to Stake house to play ball then came to bed until we went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment