Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monday, March 28, 1960

Finished reading Book of Mormon

Cloudy & cold wind. I came home & took Kids to school. Ivard went to bed & I stayed up & tended Sis & washed 3 batches of cloths & read in Book of Mormon. at 12:15 Jackie & I went to bed & Ivard got up & harrowed grain & finished plowing garden & went & got Kids. I woke up at 4: & took Ivard over to Brysons to get his tractor & beet planter & when Ivard got home he started to plant beets. Ray came home & got supper & I read. I went after Gene at 5:30 & while I waited I finished Book of Mormon. Came home at 6:30 & Gene did chores & we ate & Ivard & I & little Kids went to bed. Ray went early to Mutual with Pendelton & Gene went with Max. We went to work at 10:30 Ivard & 11: me.

No comments:

Post a Comment