Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wednesday, March 23, 1960

Dean fainted at school

nice day. I came home from work & Kids had gone to school on bikes. I read paper & at 9:30 school called & said Dean had fainted. Ivard got up & we went after him. He was really limp. Ivard carried him out to car. fixed him on davenport & he felt better in little while, wasn't sick or didn't hurt any place. don't know what could be wrong. Ivard took tractor tire in to OK rubber at 10: & never showed up all day. I went after Gene at 6: & we went up to Stockman & Gene went in & got him, playing cards. Gene drove pick-up home & Ivard came with me. Ray had supper ready & we ate & went to bed until time to go to work. I was sure mad at Ivard. Dean watched Kids & slept 2 hrs this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment