Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friday, March 18, 1960

finished reading 3rd Nephi

I came home from work & took Kids to school.

Beautiful warm day.

I made lemonade & read 3rd Nephi.

Ivard spent all day working ground and going over to Caldwell with neighbor to borrow his lime spreader

I laid down with Jackie this afternoon & about died I was so tired.

Got up & ate & laid down on bed a min. & went to sleep & Ivard said it took him 15 min. to get me to take my dress off & go to bed, I didn't even know it.

My & Ivards nite off.

Ivard & Gene went ward teaching. Ivard was sure tired he never laid down once until about 10:30 tonite. Dickie Small came home on bus with Ray & stayed all nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment