Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thursday, March 31, 1960

wrote Jerry 14 page letter & sent his money
wrote Irvin
" Kay
rained this afternoon

I came home from work & Ivard took Kids to school then we went to town & paid bills & went to bank. got Jerrys money but I didn't get letter finished so we came on home & ate & went to bed at 1:. Ivard got up at 3: & tended Jackie. I got up at 5: & Kids wher home, Gene & Ray, came on bus. Dean & Dale came from primary at 6: I cooked supper & we ate & I wrote Kay & Irvin & finished Jerrys letter & went to bed at 9:15 until time to go to work. Ivard went in to church with Max to plan 70's banquet. just got home in time to go to work. He mailed my letters. He took car, had the most riders. I took pick-up raining when I left.

started tearing up our road getting ready to oil it.

No comments:

Post a Comment