Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Monday, March 7, 1960

sent Kay 12 page letter $40.

Rained hard most of day. Came home from work & Ivard took Kids to school, he worked overtime & just got home. Gene didn't feel good so he stayed home then he & Jackie went in to Sugar Factory with Ivard & got a load of Fertilizer & I made tea & washed 2 batches of cloths. I was just going to bed when Relief Society Teachers came, Charlott Taylor & Mrs Kotters Mother. Ivard got home just before they left. Ivard & I went to bed & Gene tended Jackie & they went after little Kids at 3:30. We got up at 4: & I washed overalls Ray came on bus. & we fixed supper. Ivard & Gene hauled some manure. Ray did dishes while Gene bathed & at 6: Dad & Gene took Ray to Middleton to play in tournment. I wrote Kay 12 page letter & sent him 40. for rent & dentist & went to bed at 7:

No comments:

Post a Comment