Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 19, 2010

Saturday, March 19, 1960

got letter from Jerry

Nice day. Gene finished plowing & spread fertilizer & harrowed Ivard & I took Ray & Dickie in to clean mayors office at 8: & at noon I went & got them & got groc.

I washed 3 batches - rugs before I left & when I came home the washer was broke I called Terrys & they came out & put new motor on for $20. I washed some more cloths. Ray cleaned house & got dinner & we ate & Dickie walked home.

Gene milked bathed & went in to Garners in pick-up to sunday school party. They went bowling. he got home at 10:30. Ivard & I watched T.V. until it went off air. Ivard went to bed half hr. before

My & Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment