Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturday, April 30, 1966

went up to Kristines birthday

Dean went to Junior Prom

cloudy & windy - warm

I came home from work & Ivard had gone to work again (got off at midnite). I went to bed & Dean cleaned house, Dean took Jerry to work & Dale to help Scouts on clean up & Gene went & worked on ball diamond at Stake house I got up at 1:45 & changed my bed & Deans & washed cloths all afternoon. When Ivard came we made our bed & Gene took car up & left for Jerry & walked up to Gails & Ivard & I, Dean, Dale & Jackie went up & picked Deans Suit up & paid bills & went up to Gails awhile & had ice cream & cake for Kristines birthday came home at 7: & Ivard & I went to bed. Dean went to Junior Prom in Genes car. I went to work at 11: & Ivard at 12:

No comments:

Post a Comment