Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Thursday, April 14, 1966

Ivard worked at Boise

Sunny & nice

I came home from work & Ivard was still in bed. I was froze to death & he gave me a good rub down. He got up & cleaned garage. I woke up at 12:30 & made out some payments & we went to bank with my check, & paid sent payments Pd. Wards & I got 140 lbs wash soap on sale for 2 yr supply, groc came home & fixed Ivard something to eat & he left for work in Boise at 3: I worked on Income tax & washed rugs & stuff.

Dean got ride home. Dale mowed lawn. Jackie came from Primary & her, Dale & I ate Jerry & Dean went to Boise to supper. Bishop took Gold & Green ball dancers. I went to bed at 7:30 till time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment