Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday, May 1, 1966

Sunny & warm

I came home from work & Jerry & Dale were home from Paper route. Ivard got off eary was home at 6: AM.

Ivard - Jerry - Gene - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. & Jerry came home & took Jackie. Ivard & Sis came home after S.S. & the rest of them Stayed to Sacrament meeting. I stayed up & had dinner ready when they got home at 2:30, roast beef, potatoes, gravy salad, frozen peas & hot rolls cake & Jello. washed 3 batches cloths & got books up. Ivard had to leave at 3: to work in Boise. I went to bed at 3:15 until time to go to work

Ivard got home at 7:

Kids went & got me some gas watched T.V.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment