Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Monday, April 18, 1966

Got letter from Ray

Dean went to Country Club for Growl banquet

Jerry went to Boise

Sunny but real hard cold wind, 30 º . I came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed. Jerry took Dale & Jackie to school on his way to work. I read paper & went to bed at 9:

We got up at 1: & Ivard went & bought new filter for furnace & got some groc. I washed 3 batches of cloths we played 2 games scrabble & I cooked supper. We ate when Jerry came & he got ready & went to Boise to Institute. Dean left at 6: for Country Club to Growl banquet.

Dale didn't come from school until 7:30, went collecting

Ivard & Jackie did dishes & I got books up. I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard didn't work today

Dean is Editor of Growl next yr. & Vise P. of Honor Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment