Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Friday, April 15, 1966

Ivard worked at Boise

Filed my Income tax.

Sunny & cloudy - warm

I came home from work & Ivard was in bed. I went to bed & Jerry went to work. Ivard got up & hoed roses. He went & got his check while I slept. He got me up at 12:30 & I finished the federal income tax & we went up & mailed it & went to bank & paid place then I droped father off at some guys to go to Boise to work at 3: & I came home & did State Income tax & Dean took it up after he came from school. I made Stew & we ate when Jerry got home. Dean took Dodge up to that guys & left for Ivard & Jerry picked him up. I went to bed at 7: We have to work this week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment