Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday, April 2, 1966

Went to Le Grande

Dean got home from Moscow

Sunny - windy

Dale went on paper route & I was up at 6:30 when he got home. I made hot cakes & we ate & Jerry went to work & Dale rode up with him & went collecting I washed cloths & Ivard did dishes & at 11: Ivard & I & Jackie went & picked Dale  up & got gas & went to Le Grande to see Lyle. Got up there at 1: their time & had lunch & Lyle went back to work. I had nap I was so tired. Crocheted We ate supper about 7: & played Penochle & left for home at 11: Got here at 3 A.M.

Dean got home from Jernalism Convention at Moscow at 10:30 won an award for Esay. My nite off. Rail Road on strike, so Ivard is off.

No comments:

Post a Comment