Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday, April 11, 1966

I went to Hobby Crafts meeting in Boise

Sunny & cloudy

I came home from work & got ready & went over to Irene Johnsons at 9:30 & went to Boise with her to all day tri-chem meeting at Imperial room of Owyhee Hotel We had lunch right in our conference room, barbacue chicken $1.80. got home at 6:

Ivard was home & in bed when I came from work & gone to work at Boise on 3:30 job when I got home, all week.

Easter Vacation, no school. Kids were fighting with neighbors when I got home. I went to bed & Dale went to collect. Ivard woke me up at 11:30, ringing door bell. I really had to hurry got to work at streight up midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment