Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday, April 25, 1966

cloudy all day, sun came out few min. about 6:

Jackie home sick - bad cough & cold I came home from work & Ivard was still in bed. I went to bed & he got up & tended Sis & planted some garden. Jerry went to work.

I got up at 2: & fixed us some lunch & Ivards lunch & we played a game of Scrabble & Ivard left for work at 4: & I washed a batch of cloths & sewed buttons on a bunch of things. Made rice pudding for breakfast & hot cakes for supper & we ate at 5:30 & Dean had most of dishes done when Jerry got home

Jerry & Dean went to Boise to genelogy class. Dale went Home Teaching & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Jackie stayed up & watched T.V. awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment