Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday, April 23, 1966

Gene went to La Grande with Gail

Jerry & Dean went to McCall for Day

Sunny & warm & breezy

I got up at 6:30 when Gail brought milk & took Gene on route with him & Jerry & Dean were already gone to McCall for day with Betty, left at 5:30. When Dale got home from paper route I read paper painted Trim Chem & washed cloths all day & this afternoon I iorned 31 pieces. at 11: I took Dale over to Hoagg's & got Time to do hand bills but they weren't supposed to until 1: so I got few groc & took T. home & he came over on his bike & they did bills.

Ivard got home from work at 8: & I fixed him & Dale breakfast & he went to bed & just got to sleep when guy came to plow up garden so he got up then watched ball game. Jackie stayed all nite at Benders & didn't come home until dark. Gail brought Gene home about 2: & he packed bag & went to La Grande with them. I watched T.V. until went off air. Ivard went to bed & went to work at 12:

No comments:

Post a Comment