Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 1966

R.R. went back to work after strike

Sunny but cool.

It was 3: A.M.when we got home from Le Grande & went to bed then at 5: Ivard & Dale went on Paper route. Jerry went on his paper route & had car trouble & flat tire, got home at 9:30 & went to work at 9:30 at Nampa Floral all day.

Ivard, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood, S.S & Fast meeting Ivard came home & took Jackie

I changed my bed & washed 2 or 3 batches of cloths, did up all my iorning, 40 pieces & cooked dinner - painted awhile

Dean went to cottage meeting at 3: I washed my hair & had shower & at 6: Ivard & I, Dale & Jackie went over to Gails & played Penochle & ate Pop corn. Came home at 9:30 & I laid down hr. & went to work Ivard went at midnite. strike is over

No comments:

Post a Comment