Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tuesday, April 5, 1966

sent Ray a letter & his money

sunny & hot

I came home from work & Ivard was already home & in bed. I read paper & ate & went to bed. We got up at 1:30 & I made some tea & wrote Ray & we went up to Bank & got cashiers check & sent Ray his $90. & went to Nampa floral greenhouse & changed cars with Jerry & got 4 roses he bought & was just going to Wards to get new tire mounted when Mr. Baker came & said Ivard was called to work so we went to R.R. & Ivard dashed me home. One more minute & he would have missed out I washed 4 batches of cloths & cooked supper. Dale went collecting.

We ate when Jerry got home & Jerry Dean & Dale left for Mutual at 6:40 so Dean could Practice organ. I patched & went to bed at 7:45

Ivard got home at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment