Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 22, 2016

Wednesday, April 20, 1966

sent Gene letter

Gene came home from Logan, isn't going to school.

real cloudy all day & cole wing - rained tonite.

Ivard was to work when I got home & Jerry left for work & took Dale to school, Jackie went on bus. I read paper & ate & went to bed at 9:30, locked doors & at noon Ivard came home for lunch & woke me up so I got up & made me some tea & washed 2 batches of cloths & iorned 34 pieces.

Gene had letter in mail from his girl so I put it in envelope & sent him a note & Ivard mailed it when he went back to work. I cooked supper & we ate when Jerry came. Ivard went up & got Dale from collecting Dean & Dale went to Piano L. I went to bed at 7:

went to work at 11:

Gene got home at 11:30 on bus & Ivard went up & Picked him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment