Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday, April 22, 1966

Jackie stayed all nite at Benders

We went up to Gails.

Sunny but windy. I came home from work & Ivard was in bed, Jerry went to work & Gene had gone on milk route with Gail. I went to bed until noon & got up & made tea & we played Scrabble. I washed cloths & cooked roast & made pudding for supper. Gail & Gene came awhile then Gail took Gene to Caldwell to Draft board & they got back after we'd eaten supper so Gail invited us up for Tartillas so Gene went up again with him & Ivard & I followed, Dale was locked in his room mad & Jackie was over to Benders for nite. Jerry & Dean had Betty here planning a trip tomorrow. We had Tartillas & came home at 9:45 & went to bed. My nite off

Ivard went to work at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment