Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday, April 29, 1966

Sunny - breezy I came home from work & Ivard was home in bed & Kids were all gone, Gene went with Gail on milk route. I read paper & ate & went to bed. Ivard got up & went & got his check & came back to bed & we got up at 2:15 & I made out payments & took Ivard to work at 3:30 & went to bank & paid phone & lights ect. Came home & worked on books & cooked Steaks for supper. Gail brought Gene home at 5:30.

I went & picked Dean up at Barber shop at 5:30 & we went & got Jerry from work & went & bought Dean a new suit,pr. black dress pants & Dale 2 pr school pants & Ivard & Gene a pr. Came home at 7:30 & ate & I went to work until time to go to work. Gene had gone to take Dale to show

No comments:

Post a Comment