Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 22, 2016

Thursday, April 21, 1966

Bought Vanguard Fire Alarm System

Sunny but cool yet.

I came home from work froze & Ivard went to bed & gave me a good rub down to warm me up & he told me Gene had come home last nite, credits didn't get their from Ricks soon enough. He'd gone on milk route with Gail.

I woke up at 12:30 so I got up it was 10: time I went to sleep Ivard was down watching T.V. I washed some cloths & we played Scrabble & at 4: some guy came & showed us the Vanguard Fire Alarm System & we bought it $600. but we can get new curtains & pay it off that way. He installed it while I got supper. We ate when Jackie got home from Primary.

Right after we ate Gail & family came awhile & brought Gene home. I went to bed at 8: & Jerry & Dean went home Teaching. went to work at 11: Ivard didn't work today went to work 12:

No comments:

Post a Comment