Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Saturday, April 16, 1966

Gene got home from Mission

got letter from Ray

Sunny & cool

I came home from work & Ivard had gone to work. Jerry went to work & I went to bed. Dean scrubbed & cleaned house good. Jerry & Ivard came home for lunch & Ivard took Jerry back so we'd have a car. I got up at 12: & changed all the beds & washed. Gail went to Boise at 2: & met plane & Gene was on it & they brought him home & visited awhile then Lynda & Kids went home & Gail & Dean went up to Stake House with Gene to see President Ison then they picked Jerry up & came home at 7: & we ate. Ivard & I & Sis went to store while they were gone. We ate & Jerry & Gene took Gail home & went to Jewlie Rhodes wedding reception Dean went to Seminary Party & I went to bed. Ivard woke me up at 10:30 & I felt so bad he laid me off for tonite & I got up & watched show. Lyle & Barbra came at 10:45 to see Gene then went up to Gails & stayed all nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment