Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thursday, April 7, 1966

Lyle & family came & stayed all nite

Dean left for Utah

Fathers birthday - 51 years old

Sunny & nice. I came home from work & Ivard was still in bed & I went to bed & he gave me a good rub down. He got up & did last nites dishes on his birthday. He woke me up at 1:30 & I got up & he went up town & got new tire mounted on car. I made him 2 birthday cakes & cooked roast.

Lyle & family came at 4:, Lyles vacation we played Scrabble then Gail & family came & I got supper & we all ate Ivards birthday supper. 21 of us. Lynda & Barbra went & got icecream to go with cakes. We played Penochle until 11:30 & Ivard went to work & Gail went home & we went to bed. I laid off, no rest. Jerry took Dean up to catch 8:30 train for Utah & conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment