Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday, April 24, 1966

Sunny & warm. Jerry & Dale got up & went on their paperroute

I got up & read paper when they got home.

Ivard got home from work at 8: & went to bed awhile  & got up & watched ball game. Went back to work at 3: time & a half.

I painted & washed cloths. Jackie & I have awful colds & doctored all day.

Jerry brought stuff for hambergers & fixings home from church & I got dinner.

Jerry, Dean, & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S.

Jackie did dishes & I had nap Jerry had nap & Dean did genelogy Dale had nap too. Ivard went to work at 3:, came home at 6: for lunch, got home before I went to work. Jerry, Dean & Dale went to church & Jackie & I went to bed.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment