Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wednesday, April 27, 1966

Gene got home from LaGrande

Dean had phisical for Boys State

Jackie went back to school

Sunny & warmer 27 º last nite

I came home from work & Ivard as home & in bed I ate & went to bed.

Jackie went back to school today. Her & Dale rode with Jerry when he went to work.

I woke up at 1:30 & Gene was home from Lyle's so We got up I made Jello & a cake & got supper & Ivard & I & Gene played a game of Scrabble Gene bought Lyles car & it leakes oil so him & father went up to garage to see about fixing it. I washed a batch of cloths.

Dean went & had phisacal after school & Jerry brought him home after work & we ate & Dean & Dale went to Piano lessons. Went to bed until time for work. Ivard went at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment