Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wednesday, August 5, 1964

Went back to work at Simplots

Cooler_ sunny

I read paper in bed then got up & went up town & got some berry cups so Kids could pick berries, Albertsons will take all up have Dale got up & picked 7 cups then went up to clean D.q. yard, didn't, came home & went out to Lyles all afternoon Dean & I took 2½ cases berries & sold Albertsons for 7.50.

I went & signed for unemployment at 2:30 & Sis & he went in & Pd. lights for me. Came home & worked on books, & laid down awhile then patched. Dean fixed supper & we ate & he did dishes. I had bath & laid down until 10:45 then got up & went to work. Called back for 5 or 6 days then we are supposed to have few days off before fall run, I had to drive alone

No comments:

Post a Comment