Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 15, 2014

Saturday, August 15, 1964

sent Gene letter.

hot

got up & washed up all the dirty cloths & Ivard & Dean picked 5 cases berries for M&W.

I washed my hair & all the comb & brushes. Dale went & cleaned D.q. yard & had hair cut & I washed his hair then this afternoon Dean went & had hair cut and I washed his & Ivards. Dean did up all the camping dishes. We got supper & ate & Dean did dishes & Ivard & I had a bath & at 6:30 we all went out to Lyles & Dean tended all the Kids & Ivard & I went to Boise with Lyle & B. to tournament, got beat. stoped in Nampa & I bought their supper. got Kids & came home midnite. Jackie went on D.q truck all afternoon with Jerry & he came for supper

No comments:

Post a Comment