Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 8, 2014

Saturday, August 8, 1964

Gail got home from Park (Yellow stone

Shulthies came & visited

Ivard was home for day

hot got Pgs from Gene, me Perse & Jackie, Debbie & I slippers

I stoped at Jerry on way from work & got him & came home & Lyle brought Dale home on his way to work & Jerry & Dale went & picked me 2½ bu apricots & I went to bed but never did get to sleep. Ivard got ride home & got her about 9: He picked some berries & watered & watched ball game & went to store for me. He had bath & just got sleep when Schulthies came so he got up & visited then we ate after they left. I got up at 1: & bottled 50 qts apricots & pineapple then Dean fixed supper & we ate out on lawn & Jackie & I took Ivard to catch train & we stoped at D.q & picked up Dales bike. Dale went on D.q. truck all afternoon with Jerry then cleaned D.q. yard & went & tended Gails Kids & stayed all nite. Ray came after work & I took him home when I took Ivard. I laid down but couldn't sleep. Went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment