Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thursday, August 6, 1964

Jerry got home from Utah

Ivard came home for day

Went to Lyles for supper

hot

I got home at 8:25 & went right to bed, I was froze, turned blanket on high then this afternoon I melted I woke up at 12: & Dean had just brought Ivard home, came on freight he changed jobs & doesn't have days off till Mon. & Tues. He did chores & came to bed. I had such a head ache I took 2 asprin & never woke up until 5: when I got up the house was spic & span & we'd been invited out to Lyles for supper at 6:

Had real good supper. Came home at 7: Lyle went to Boise to play ball in Tournment & Dale stayed & tended Kids & all nite. We took Ivard to catch train at 8:15 then stoped at D.q. & Jerry gave us a drink.  We stayed until 9:30 watching wrecker pull car back on road that had slid off down over the creek. I laid down hr. & drove alone to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment