Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Friday, August 7, 1964

got letter from Gene-Kay-Louie

cloudy & cooler

got home at 8:25 & went to bed & read paper & went to sleep at 9:30. Dean took Jackie out to Lyles at 9: & she stayed until noon when he went & got her & Dale. Barbra fixed her hair for her. Dean went on D.q. truck with Jerry all afternoon.

I woke up at 1: & read my letters, Alb. had his arm cut off today (operated on) is real bad from Previous operation last week thrombosis. I got books up & washed cloths & couldn't go back to sleep so I got up.

Dean picked a case of berries this morning for Mrs Hurren & one tonite.

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work

Ray work today & Jerry worked Tonite at D.q. I went to work 11: Dale went & tended Lyles Kids & stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment