Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thursday, August 13, 1964

cooler today but nice, clouded up in afternoon. I made hot cakes & we ate & Kids did dishes & walked up swimming & Ivard & I played 3 games Scrabble & I washed out some cloths then Kids came & we had lunch & played Hearts then Kids went Swimming again & Ivard gathered wood & I got books up & we played Pencole. I had me a facial this morning after breakfast

We ate supper & Ivard did dishes and we played Scrabble until after dark then sat by bon fire awhile & went to bed at 9:, its cooler tonite.

We are camped in a bend of the river & I have my bed a foot from bank so I can hear the water white clover & pines all around, just a big sized room cleared of pines where we are. set tent up on back with 2 small pines in back of it bon fire in front & tables behind bed on river.

No comments:

Post a Comment