Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thursday, August 27, 1964

Cooler & sunny _ breeze

I came home from work & went right to bed, I was dead & froze.

Ivards day off. He picked a case of berries & some for supper

Dean took Jackie out to have Barbra do her hair & left her then he went & got her and they took D.q. truck out alone. They were home at 4:, truck broke down. Dean went to Park car at D.q & foot slipped off gas & he run into building & made little hole in it. Jerry had to work at D.q. all day as Ray didn't get home from Utah

I got up at 2:30, relief society Teachers came.  Ivard & I went to store & we ate supper & Dale went to Fair with Lyle & Dean went up & tended Gails Kids so he could go to F. & Jackie went & stayed all nite. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment