Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 29, 2014

Saturday, August 29, 1964

got down to 36° last nite. sunny & breezy today & warm. I came home from work & changed my bed & washed it, bedspread & my rugs & Dean & Ivard moved everything in his Deans room & cleaned good & changed beds & put electric blankets on for winter & I washed their drapes. I went to bed at 12: & woke up at 3: & got up & did some more washing. Ivard went & got Jackie this morning then at 3: he took her out to Lyles & Barbra was going to wash & set her hair then he went up to Rays apt. & got some powder for his sore leg & took to D.q., came home & did chores & went to work at 4: Jerry came & took Dean on D.q truck all afternoon. I washed 8 batches Gail took Dale & Jackie to show after Lyle brought Sis home. I went to bed at 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment