Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sunday, August 23, 1964

hotter_breeze

I came home from work & went right to bed & read paper & went to sleep. Never heard nothing until Ivard woke me up at 3: Ivard Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Ivard came home & took Sis to Sunday school. Ivard let Dale & Jackie ride their bikes out to Lyles, Sis got home at 3:30 so hot & tired. Ivard went to work at 3:50 with Dusty & I got up & ate & got books up & wrote letter to Gene & mother.

I took Kids to church & came home & went to bed until time to go to work. Lyle brought Jackie & Dale home & Dean went to Fireside. Dean was put in Fireside President while he was at Valley Forge. Ivard got through work early was home by 8:45. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment