Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Friday, August 21, 1964

Ivard went to Weiser breaking

warmer

I stoped on way home from work & picked Ray up & brought him home, his day off, works 6: to close tonite. Him & Dean messed around all day up to Gails, up buying cloths, wanted me to go & spend my money but I didn't have any_ to tired.

Ivards day off, worked in yard & at 12:30 had to go up & take student trip as yard master then he got called breaking to Weiser

I went to bed at 9:45 & Kids woke me up at 11:30 so I got up & washed 3 batches of cloths & went to bed at 2:30 & woke up at 5: stayed in bed until time to go to work. Dale went & tended Kids at Lyles this morning & never got home till 5: Jackie went on D.q. truck with Jerry noon till 5: then Jerry & Dean went home teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment