Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wednesday, August 12, 1964

real nice today. every one was up when I woke up & Ivard had bon fire & charcol fire going. still raining but cleared off time we ate & was sunny & nice. I fixed bacon & Dale made toast & Dean set table & made Tang drink & we ate & Dean & Dale did dishes, got our bedding dried out & Ivard & Kids went swimming most of morning & I Crocheted. They came back & we played a game of Easy Money then cooked dinner & ate about 3: then Ivard & I played Scrabble & Kids played around in river then Ivard & I made our bed right on bank of river with a table at our head with blanket on to cut draft & one on other side & a log at our feet. We went swimming just before dark & stayed until 9: & came back & had bon fire & marshmellows had a watermellon between breakfast & supper. went to bed at 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment