Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wednesday, August 19, 1964

cool & windy

I stoped on way from work & got Ray & Jerry & came home & Dean went to Caldwell with them. Ray got papers from Parole board to go to college. He went to work at 9:30 & Dean went to Jerrys until noon helping him with his genelogy then he droped JErry off at D.q. to get truck & Jerry came & took Sis all afternoon.  Dean cleaned house

Ivard picked case of berries & worked in yard.

I read paper & washed a batch of cloths & went to bed at 10:

Lynda came & got Debbie. Dale cleaned D.q. yard & went out to Lyles. I got woke up so much & when I finally went to sleep I never woke up till 5:30. Ivard went to work at 4:

Dean & Dale went to yorgensens to Swim Party at 7:

No comments:

Post a Comment