Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Friday, August 14, 1964

Cold in nite, frost on car & everything when I woke up at 5:50 & went to toilet Ivard got up & made bon fire & charcol fire & we sat & got warm, Ivard held his new chair (lawn) over fire today it melted all the back & seat plastic webbing, yesterday he backed over my little suit case & broke it all to pieces & the car mirror i Had in it. I cooked bacon & Ivard cooked eggs & we got Kids up at 8: & ate & they did dishes & Ivard & Kids went swimming until noon then came back & played Scrabble, I crocheted had facial, played penochle Salitare while they were gone then crocheted & wrote a letter to Gene. Fixed dinner & ate at 3:30 & Kids did up dishes then Dale went Swimming about 5:30. Dean & Ivard & I packed car to go home & at 6: Jackie & Dean went swimming & Ivard & I played a game of Scrabble then we drove up to Plung & Ivard went swimming & I crocheted we left for home about 8:30 & got here about 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment