Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wednesday, August 26, 1964

rained about 5: till 8: this morning

cloudy & cooler

I came home from work & changed cloths & Lyle came & took Jackie & I & Barbra up to church to go to "Pine Top" to Mothers & daughters outing. I rode with Del Keen Bean and Barbra & Jackie went with Norma Yorgensen.  We got up there at 11:30 & ate dinner together. I had to ask Blessing. We had tons of good food, fried chicken & all Kinds of good salads & cake It was cloudy & sunny, cool & warm but pretty nice. Jackie went swimming. We visited. I was one of last to leave (our car) it was 5:45 when I got home & I was dead, I went to bed until time to go to work. Lyle brought Jackie & Dale home about 7:

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment