Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Friday, August 28, 1964

Ray got home from Utah

rained early this morning, black clouds & sun all day. real cold wind. I came home from work & went right to bed & at 12:30 Ray & Jerry came in on my bed & woke me up then Dean & Dale went with them, in my car, up to Gails to get Debbie & Jackie & go to show at 1: with tickets Lyle brought them. Dean had bottles washed & I got up & made jam with berries Ivard picked yesterday & washed a batch of cloths. I got 27 pts jam. Ivard went & got Kids from show & left them to Gails all nite. Dale had to tend Kids first thing in morning

I went to bed at 6: until time to go to work, have to work throught week end again this week.

Ivards day off, him & Dean went up to drawing at Wards at 8: for half hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment