Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sunday, August 30, 1964

Gails 9th anniversary

cloudy & cool.

I came home from work half froze & went to bed & read paper & went to sleep.

Gail brought Dale & Jackie home. Ivard, Dean, & Dale went to Priesthood & Ivard came & took Sis to Primary Sunday school, they woke me up when they came home & I got up & cooked dinner. Jerry & Ray came home for dinner & Jerry went & got some icecream for desert. Ray brought his cloths & iorned them after we ate, at 2:30, we all went up to Gails but Jerry, he went with Betty, & took them a big table lamp for their 9th wedding anniversary. We came home at 3:30 & I got ready & went to bed & Ivard went to work. Jerry came back & Dean took them home. They both had to work 6: to close. I took Dean & Dale to Church & Sis & I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment