Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Monday, August 17, 1964

I went back to work at Simplots for fall & winter

hot & sultry

I figured out our payment while Ivard & Dean picked 2 cases of berries & changed all the Kids beds & got them washed. Then Dale & I went up town to bank & Paid bills. Met Jerry & Jackie up town, Jerry came down this morning & she went with him. I bought Dale 4 pr shoes, everyday_gym_sunday & school & got Sis 2 pr & 3 dresses for school & got me 3 pr loafers for work.

went to Dairy q. & had lunch & Jerry took Jackie out on Dq truck all afternoon. Came home & Dale went out to Lyles to play & brought Stanley back to stay all nite. Ivard & Sis went up to Gails & brought Debbie home to stay all nite. I made out payments & Ivard & I rode up & mailed them & he went to Rail Road & marked up. Came home & Dean had supper ready. I went to bed until time for work

No comments:

Post a Comment