Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday, March 6, 1963

Ivard left for work in Glenns Ferry for the week

Ray went to hospital.

Dale was home sick in bed all day-OK, tonite.

warm & mild - cool in nite

Gene drove to Nyssa to work, left at 7: got home at 7:30.

I came home from work & ate, read paper & went to bed.

Ray still has a feaver & can't even keep his medecine down.  I talked to Dr. & he said to put him in hospital so I took him up at 5: He has flu but his main trouble is his tonciles, I guess

Ivard spent all day takeing plow over to place hes going to run & I took him out to Wallys to get tractor & he workedo n it.

Jerry got supper & I got up & ate & took him to work at D.q. 6: to close.  Gene went & got him.

Ivard cleaned up & packed & left for Glenns Ferry to work.  He will stay all week & be home Monday his day off.

I went back to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work.

Gene got home from work in Nyssa at 7:45 & bathed & ate had a nap & watched T.V until time to go get Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment