Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday, March 16, 1963

Sunny _ cool wind _ cloudy this afternoon

cloths dried good.

I came home from work & changed my bed & washed 5 batches of cloths.  Ivard got home from G. Ferry at 10:15.

Jerry went to work 9:30 to 6: Gene took him up.

Dean is sick but he made waffles & cocoa for breakfast then sat wraped up in a blanket & watched T.V. all day.

Gene went out to ground they are going to farm to see if it was dry enough to do.  Ivard went to bed & at 10:30 Jackie & I went to Kotters & Helen cut my hair & gave me a clairal color shampoo & I gave her one I furnished it.  came home at 12:45 & tended cloths then went out to Yorgensens & got me a 3 new pr. garments, went up to D.q. on way & had drink.

Ray went to store & bought a bunch of fruit & made a big fruit salad for their supper

Dale went selling seeds & to library.

I don't feel good.  My nite off

At 7: Ivard & I went up to church house to Relief Society birthday dinner & programe real good, roast beef dinner.

Came home at 9: & Ivard left for Glenns Ferry.  I went to bed Kids are dumping a sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment