Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday, March 9, 1963

Sunny _ windy

I came home from work & ate & read paper & was just going to bed at 10: when here came Ivard so we both went to bed.

I got up at 1: & Dean had house cleaned

I washed some cloths & here come Gail, Lynda, & Baby so we woke Ivard up.  They visited awhile & went to Boise.

I made a banna pudding & cooked a ham & fixed supper & we ate when Jerry came home from Dairy q. at 6:

Gene got home from Nyssa at 7: & cleaned up & ate.  He quit his job, too for to drive.

We watched T.V. & Ivard went to bed a couple of hrs.  he left for Glenns Ferry at 9:

My nite off.  Went to bed at 10:

Jerry went to play practice

No comments:

Post a Comment