Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday, March 23, 1963

got letter from Kay

Sunny & cool breeze.

I stayed in bed late, I still don't feel very good.

Dean made hot cakes & cleaned up house.  I washed 4 batches of cloths and spent all afternoon crocheting & going through Pennies for collection.

Jerry went to work at Dairy q. 9:30 to 6:

I made chicken chow mein for supper, most of them liked it.

Kids watched T.V. all evening.  Jerry & Ray went up to D.q. a few min. to fix icecream machine for them

I kept Jackie in bed all day, bad cold.

Ivard didn't come home today, hasn't all week, can't afford it.

Plant was down tonite so don't have to go to work.

Went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment